SKY-WATCHER SKYLINER 250PX 254MM (10″) F/1200 PARABOLIC DOBSONIAN TELESCOPE
The Skyliner (standard type) Dobsonian features a high-precision Newtonian optical tube assembly, coupled to a stable, non-motorised mount. A rugged design for the practical observer that delivers all-round performance on the Moon, planets and deep space. Sky-Watcher Dobsonians also feature a unique patented Tensioner/Carrying handle. By lifting the handles together, you can easily carry the whole unit in an upright position with the help of a friend.
Sky-Watcher Skyliner 250PX features:
- Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x48 & x120
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x508
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 254mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 1200mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25″): 10mm & 25mm