N 150/750 telescope: This versatile Newtonian reflecting telescope provides both beginners and more experienced amateur astronomers plenty of light and high stability for a very modest price. It collects so much light with its generous 150mm diameter that distant DSOs such as the Ring Nebula in Lyra or the Dumbbell Nebula become beautifully visible and globular clusters, such as M13, resolve into a multitude of individual stars at their edges. Planetary observing provides rich detail in images of Saturn, Jupiter, Venus and Mars. The f5 focal ratio means this reflector falls into the class of ‘fast’ Newtonian telescopes. This telescope is therefore particularly suitable for astrophotography. The light gathering capacity of the 150 is 460 times greater than that of the naked eye alone (with a 7mm fully dilated pupil).
The advantages in a nutshell:
– relatively high light gathering power thanks to 150mm aperture
– resistant to vibration and wind due to compact design
– diffraction limited parabolic primary mirror
– high-contrast image due to thin secondary mirror spider vanes
– portable and quickly assembled
– exposure times for astrophotography can due to the short focal length
A compact, optically-fast telescope for astronomers that is easy to transport and simple to operate. It is a so-called ‘Dobsonian’ telescope. This type of reflecting telescope is very easy for beginners to use and collects a lot of light from astronomical objects.
This Dobsonian reflector telescope comes fully assembled. It can be simply placed on a table for you to immediately get started with your space exploration.
- The compact 6 inch Messier Dobson is a high-quality travel telescope with Newton optics and a parabolic main mirror. It is a good choice for beginners as well as for advanced hobby astronomers.
- The 150 mm optics and the maximum magnification of 300x allow observations far beyond our solar system. The GP prism rail allows mounting on almost all other telescope mounts.
- Because the telescope is delivered almost pre-assembled, it is ready to go after a few minutes and can be observed immediately with the original equipment.
- Dimensions: 39x39x82 cm / Weight: 4.7 kg / Tube diameter: 180 mm
- Scope of delivery: Bresser Messier Dobson 6 inch; 2 tube clamps with universal prism rail; Telescopic mounting with universal prism holder; 25mm + 9mm waiter eyepiece (Ø 31,7 mm / 1,25”); Eyepiece adapter 2.0” to 1.25”; LED illuminated dot viewfinder); Lunar filter (Ø 31.7 mm / 1.25”); Instruction manual