The N 130 / 650 telescope:
This telescope is a good starting point for new amateur astronomers. With 30% more light gathering capacity than a 114mm telescope, even more fascinating celestial objects can be observed by amateur astronomer newbies. The 130mm aperture and 650 mm focal length high-performance optics allow you to observemany nebulaeandother DSOs. With an f5 aperture ratio, the telescope is also ideal for wide field observing. Breathtakingly beautiful Open clusters are well worth seeking out too. Its short length means that the telescope is very stable, even on smaller mounts, with vibrations damping down very quickly. The external design can also be considered a real gem, boasting an elegant design of the highest calibre.
The advantages in a nutshell:
– 344X light gathering power
– vibration resistant and wind insensitive due to compact design
– highly portable and quickly assembled
Included in delivery:
– tube with optics
A compact, optically-fast telescope for astronomers that is easy to transport and simple to operate. It is a so-called ‘Dobsonian’ telescope. This type of reflecting telescope is very easy for beginners to use and collects a lot of light from astronomical objects.
This Dobsonian reflector telescope comes fully assembled. It can be simply placed on a table for you to immediately get started with your space exploration. Extensive accessories are provided for getting started as simply as easily as possible with your star-fi
- The compact 5 inch Messier Dobson is a high-quality travel telescope with Newton optics and a parabolic main mirror. It is a good choice for beginners as well as for advanced hobby astronomers and immediately ready for use.
- The 130 mm optics and the maximum magnification of 260x allow observations far beyond our solar system. The GP prism rails can be mounted on almost all other telescope mounts.
- Because the telescope is delivered almost pre-assembled, it is ready to go after a few minutes and you can start observing. It is also very easy to use.
- Dimensions: 35x35x71 cm / Weight: 3.1 kg / Tube diameter: 150 mm
- Scope of delivery: Bresser Messier Dobson 5 inch; 2 tube clamps with universal prism rail; telescope mount with universal prism mount; 25mm + 9mm Kellner eyepiece (Ø 31,7 mm / 1,25”); LED illuminated dot finder; moon filter (Ø 31,7 mm / 1,25”); instruction manual